CycoPro Studio Coach
Jessen is a Certified Level 2 Sports Science Coach, certified by Majlis Sukan Negara and Akedemi Kejurulatihan Kebangsaan (AKK), Other qualifications include:
- RunFit coach;
- Certified First Aider (St. Johns);
- Corrective Exercise Specialist;
- International Triathlon Union Coach Level 1 (ITU) and
- Professional Mt. Bike Instructors Association (PMBIA)
He currently runs his own ‘The Ride School’ where he coaches cycling skills; especially in road and mountain biking, triathlon; fitness and also conducts running clinics.
Thus far, he has coached for events like:
- Zero 2 Hero Mt.Bike & Motocross Skills Coach from 2012-13;
- OCBC Cycle Malaysia 2013 (Official Training Partner);
- XTERRA Offroad Triathlon World Championships Malaysia;
- Putrajaya (Official Training Partner) Kenanga Introductory Triathlon Series and;
- The North Face Malaysia (trail run crew) from 2014-15
Jessen is also an athlete and an avid racer. He has too many achievements in mountain biking, road racing, trail running, duathlons and triathlons to listdown. From 1999 until the present, he has appeared on the podium and achieved top 10 positions on numerous occasions. Notable achievements are the 2014-17 XTERRA World Champs series; the 2014 OtterBox Salomon Action Asia Malaysia-Trail Run (Men’s Open); 2014 Eco X Cape Adventure Race (Men’s Open) and 2016 Malaysia National Champs XCO (Men OPEN )
An enviable record.